Sunday, January 26, 2014

My First Published Story of 2014!

You know those days where nothing seems to be going right? The days when your projects are behind, life has decided to kick you in the face multiple times, AND you spill your favorite pop all over your favorite shirt? (Of course it's a blue shirt and a dark pop). That is what has been happening to me for a few weeks, but something exciting has happened and I'm glad to share!

I have published my first story for 2014! It's the first part of a serial I plan to work on all year and you can find it here:

http://www.jukepopserials.com/home/read/1835

If you are interested, please take a look, comment, vote and give me your feedback. It's only through help that I will be able to improve and become a better writer. You're support, though invisible, is essential. I appreciate every bit you all give me!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment