Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Staff (Belaria Series #1) Review

The Staff (Belaria Series #1)
Science fiction and fantasy. They are the books that I like the most so when A.J. Chaudhury's Belaria Series came up for review, I was optimistic in trying it. To say the least, I was not disappointed. The first book of the series deals with the main character Charlz as he gets caught up in a conspiracy around the Staff of Belaria. I'm not going to go in to detail, but it is an exciting story filled with twists and turns like you would not believe. 

What stands out the best to me is how Mister Chadhury created a fantasy world the feels familiar, yet exotic thanks to the influence of his own country of India. The Staff is a great story to curl up by the fire with and read and an author to continue to pay attention to.